[horde] Clickable Buttons in Horde IMP

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 14:20:50 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have e-mails that go out to customers that have a clickable button - an HTML
form button if you will - that is included with the e-mail.

If the user is using the "Traditional" version (IMP) of Webmail, the button
looks like text with a table border of two or three.  When the button is
clicked, it just refreshes the page and does not send them to the appropriate
site.

If the user is using the "Dynamic" version (DIMP) of Webmail, the button does
work.  It opens up a new page (as I've programmed it to do) and takes them to
the site.

Is there any kind of work-around or fix so that if a button is clicked in an
HTML message using IMP that it will work?  Just seems odd that the button does
seem to work - in the fact that when you click it, it just reloads that e-mail -
but it basically is going to the wrong spot.

Thank you!

Brian S.