[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.7/1.2.8/1.2.9 with PHP4 shows blank page after login

Nethub Online - Tommy nethubonline at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 02:35:27 UTC 2010

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> Do you get anything in the php/web server error logs when you get the
> white page?
>
> Jan.

Jan, Thank you for your attention. I checked there is no error in the Apache log
during login the Horde.

The only errors I got is shown in my previous post:

[error in main frame]
[error in left frame]

PS: Please note during the first login, it is blank page, and then I click F5 to
reload and submit the data again, then above error will be shown.