[horde] setup redirects to login page

Javed Chauhan little_heartly at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 16 03:28:22 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am new to horde and installed horde sucessfully.
in test.php i can see the configuration is proper.

Now when i am trying to setup admin panel it redirects me to the imp/login
screen and i do not know the username and pwd and not able to logged in.

http://173.192.163.98/horde/setup/

Where to set this username and pwd?

Can anyone help me to solve this problem so i can configure the webmail.

Also i am trying to check imp/test.php for gmail but it is not working.
i am using imap.gmail.com as server
and my gmail id and pwd.

Please help me to come out this situation.