[horde] Upgrading horde + apps

Huggy-Bear huggy-bear at luukku.com
Tue Jan 4 11:06:41 UTC 2011

Hello there.

I have tried to find easy-to-follow instructions how I shall process to upgrade Horde to new versions. Version check recommends me to upgrade following:

hermes 1.0.1-cvs -> 1.0.1
dimp 1.1.3-cvs -> 1.1.6
horde 3.3.4 -> 3.3.11
kronolith 2.3.2-cvs 2.3.5
mnemo 2.2.2-cvs -> 2.2.4
turba 2.3.2-cvs -> 2.3.5
vacation 3.1.1-cvs -> 3.1.3
ingo 4.3.5-cvs -> 4.3.9
imp 4.3.5-cvs -> 4.3.9
nag 2.3.3-cvs -> 2.3.6
gollem 1.1.1-cvs -> 1.1.2
whups 1.0.1-cvs -> 1.0.1
forwards 3.1.1-cvs -> 3.2.1
ansel 1.0.1-cvs -> 1.1.2

Previously I have setup Horde + apps to the Ubuntu (latest kernel) almost two years ago and forgotten totally how to install or upgrade it. I think I have tried upgrading once, but it failed something so that I ended to roll-back whole installation.

So, should there be simple method for upgrading just php + run some sql scripts? Where shall I find information for Horde-dummies like myself?

Luukku Plus -paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku