[horde] gmail in horde

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 4 16:12:47 UTC 2011

Quoting Javed Chauhan <little_heartly at yahoo.co.in>:

> any reply please?

First, why do this?  Gmail provides its own email web interface, so why
use another one to access it?

>> server : imap.gmail.com
>> port : 995

Try 993 instead. 995 is pop3.  Make sure you tell it to use ssl in
your IMP config also.

>>  and my username and pwd of gmail but it says incorrect username or
>> password.

For username, make sure you use the full email address, not just the
username portion of it.

>> also can you help me, how can i use pop3 in this horde?

You can use imap or pop3, but imap is much prefered.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.