[horde] gmail in horde

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Tue Jan 4 13:54:51 UTC 2011

On 01/04/2011 01:48 AM, Javed Chauhan wrote:

> any reply please?
>
> Javed Chauhan wrote:
>>
>> I am not able to login with my gmail account.
>> i used
>> server : imap.gmail.com
>> port : 995
>>   and my username and pwd of gmail but it says incorrect username or
>> password.
>>
>> also can you help me, how can i use pop3 in this horde?

I am not sure gmail uses standard IMAP.

I check my gmail account with horde/imp using POP3 with the following settings
in addition to my Gmail username and password:

Protocol: POP3 from Gmail (POP must be enabled in your Gmail account)
Server: pop.gmail.com
Remote Mailbox: Inbox

And I check "delete fetched messages from remote server" so my emails do not
fill up my gmail account.

Good luck

--
Andy Dorman