[horde] MDB2 Error: unknown error - When Attempting to Create Calendar, Address Book, Memo, or Task

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 17:54:11 UTC 2011

I apologize for that.

When I first responded, I only responded directly to you and didn't add the
horde at lists.horde.org onto the e-mail.  So I then replied again but made it go
to just the list.

I see that there is a script that says it will cleanup a database:

http://wiki.horde.org/DatabaseCleanup

Do both of those need to be run or only one of them?

Brian S.