[horde] MDB2 Error: Revisited

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 16:33:39 UTC 2011

OK -

I have just installed a clean copy of Ubuntu 10.04 64-bit with Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition 1.2.9 along with apache2, dovecot, and exim.

I left the horde database exactly the same and created a new user.

Logged in with the new user and tried to make an address book.  Same MDB2 error.

So to me, there is clearly a problem with turba/kronolith/mnemo/nag and the
other applications with MDB2 and PHP 5.3.2.

I ran the test.php page to check to ensure all dependencies were met, and they
are.  However, there is a notice about the PHP version:

This version of PHP has not been fully tested with this version of Horde.

Brian S.