[horde] MDB2 Error: Revisited

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Jan 6 17:42:04 UTC 2011

On Jan 6, 2011, at 11:33 AM, Brian Spraker <spraker at yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK -
>
> I have just installed a clean copy of Ubuntu 10.04 64-bit with Horde Groupware
> Webmail Edition 1.2.9 along with apache2, dovecot, and exim.
>
> I left the horde database exactly the same and created a new user.
>
> Logged in with the new user and tried to make an address book.  Same MDB2 error.
>
> So to me, there is clearly a problem with turba/kronolith/mnemo/nag and the
> other applications with MDB2 and PHP 5.3.2.
>
> I ran the test.php page to check to ensure all dependencies were met, and they
> are.  However, there is a notice about the PHP version:
>
> This version of PHP has not been fully tested with this version of Horde.

I am using the same distro, with the same packaged version of php. I see NO issues with either Horde 4 or Horde 3 code. I can create and otherwise manipulate shares with no issues.

Have you tried with a fresh DB? You, or someone else experiencing this issue, is going to have to trace the problem.  A better error message dumped from the code, or a backtrace might be helpful here.

--
mike