[horde] choose wich calendar(s) to sync

Martin Kleinschmidt mk at theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Jan 10 14:59:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am testing Synthesis to sync my android phone to horde. All works well
with the contacts - I can choose wich addressbooks to sync on
<server>/horde/services/prefs.php?app=turba&group=addressbooks
but I cannot find, where to choose which calendar to sync. It is always
syncing only "my" calendar (the one I had initially) but not additional
calendars I added.
I would like to sync also other calendars owned by my and even a
calendar which is not owned by me, but where I have access to.
How do I do that?

and another question: is there any other syncML software for android
which supports calendar sync (AFAIK Funambol does only contacts)?

martin