[horde] choose wich calendar(s) to sync

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Mon Jan 10 17:27:29 UTC 2011

Am 10.01.2011 15:59, schrieb Martin Kleinschmidt:
> Hi,
>
> I am testing Synthesis to sync my android phone to horde. All works well
> with the contacts - I can choose wich addressbooks to sync on
> <server>/horde/services/prefs.php?app=turba&group=addressbooks
> but I cannot find, where to choose which calendar to sync.

cant get that work too, ask Synthesis why, maybe by calendar bug
before Android 2.2

 It is always
> syncing only "my" calendar (the one I had initially) but not additional
> calendars I added.
> I would like to sync also other calendars owned by my and even a
> calendar which is not owned by me, but where I have access to.
> How do I do that?

you cant do that with funambol, but over webdav ( supported by i.e
lightning with thunderbird, not android ) but depending on mass of
calendar entires an network it might be very slow

> and another question: is there any other syncML software for android
> which supports calendar sync (AFAIK Funambol does only contacts)?

if you have froyo Android 2.2 you may use
developer version funambol, it should now be stable enough
for calender sync ( sorry couldnt test it myself didint get Android 2.2
yet, but others report to work it stable

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria