[horde] Horde (git) install problem

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 00:24:13 UTC 2011

OK here are my findings:

1- There is no such files as conf.php in the appz config subfolders.  I
looked in my initial git clone folder, nothing, then I tried a git pull, no
conf.php file and finally I looked in the git repository at
http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/browse/imp/config/?ws=1 and there is no
conf.php files there either....

So what should I do???

2- I tried numerous configurations in the registry.php file to get the
applications to show up in the main horde interface.  nothing.  I tried
adding the fileroot, webroot and followed the instructions on multiple
forums but no success.

Any suggestions?
Thanks