[horde] Horde (git) install problem

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Feb 10 07:54:20 UTC 2011

Yes, the docs are not very foolproof (assuming we're all fools every now and
then).

Check:

* If you use the symlink setup from the git docs, in registry.php you have to
add a key to the applications you want to activate. I don't recall the correct
name and don't have the time now to look it up, but it was fileroot or
something along that line. YOU HAVE TO SET IT TO THE FULL (NOT THE RELATIVE)
PATH ON FS WHERE THE FILES OF THAT APP ARE STORED, for example:
= '/srv/www/htdocs/horde4/imp'

* each app has its own sub dir /config/ with *.php.dist files which need to be
copied to *.php files

for example:
'/srv/www/htdocs/horde4/imp/config/conf.php.dist'

Hope this helps you.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer