[horde] Client (company owner actually) giving me a hard time about . . .

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Mar 2 14:39:02 UTC 2011

Quoting Spyros Tsiolis <stsiol at yahoo.co.uk>:

> [...]

Not sure about pop3, but definitely imap. Look at the iPhone's "Mail"
app settings.

> For starters and if I can do this, it's, well, a start.
>
> I don't know exactly how this works.
> When I first installed and setup horde, I thought that one
> would own an iPhone logon graphically (throught the iPhones'
> little screen , I know it sounds redicilous) and go ehead
> with his/her work.

Well, as mentioned, Horde 4 will ship with mobile views for some of
the applications (Mail, Calendar, Photos, Time Tracking soon to come).
Currently, they provide read-only views, but that will likely change
in the future. The iPhone owner would just access Horde via the
iPhone's web browser. Those apps that do not have mobile views should
still be fairly useable when viewed in the traditional mode on the
iPhone as well.

mrubinsk at horde.org