[horde] Client (company owner actually) giving me a hard time about . . .

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Wed Mar 2 16:12:00 UTC 2011

Just FYI, I use my Android phone's native IMAP email client to check my
horde/IMP email account (latest production versions of horde and IMP).

I have also used the graphical web page and MIMP as well.  Everything works
great.  The graphical web page is a bit small on my phone's screen, but other
than having to expand the view to read it, it works fine.

--
Andy Dorman
FanMail.com