[horde] Horde 4.0-ALPHA1

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Mar 11 05:06:25 UTC 2011

Dear Developers and users,

I will be happy, if somebody provides WebMail Groupware suite
equivalent as a single download file.  I have some reasons for this....

1. My server is never connected to internet directly.
2. Even, if I connect, I need to get firewall/router access-list/rules
get changed for this purpose.
3. I tried to download from some other system through proxy (which has
a lower version of Linux).  It did not continue, because php version
was lower there.
4. I may not know, what exactly is getting changed on my system when I
am on Internet.
5. My system could be compromised (if my system security is not proper).

For not so experienced users like me, a single tar ball may be easy
way to get started.

pear method of installation also may continue for experienced
developers/users.

Thanks.

Regards,
ANANT.