[horde] Horde 4.0-ALPHA1

Luis Felipe Marzagao/Andamentos lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 20:38:48 UTC 2011

Em 08/03/11 21:45, Jan Schneider escreveu:
> After more than two years of development, the Horde Team is pleased to
> announce
> the first alpha release of the Horde Application Framework version 4.0.

Congratulations for the Horde Team. I just installed it and it's working
pretty nice for an Alpha release.

The kronolith interface is of course a killer feature. Moving the events
around the calendar is really cool.

Also, I must say the installation process via pear has made things a lot
easier and much faster. Not to mention the automatic DB schema updates.
Pretty good.

Thanks for all the Team developers for this great piece of software.

Luis Felipe