[horde] Horde 4.0-ALPHA1

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Mar 11 07:00:32 UTC 2011

Thanks for your support.  But, I am very eager to see, how the new
version looks like and want to try out the new features.  Is it OK, if
I download all pear packages available in pear.horde.org, which I have
already done.  What could be the next step, if I have all those tgz
(pear) files with me.

Regards,
ANANT.

----- Message from lang at b1-systems.de ---------