[horde] Horde 4.0-ALPHA1

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:43:44 UTC 2011

Hello Jan,

That's good news. I've only tested git version and will have to manage with
another install method.
The problem that I see, is that I patched an olderversion for lots of
things:

ldap group driver based on attributes instead of ldap groups.
patch on IMAP to support CAS SSO which is still not supported. Do you
provide information about shibboleth+imap?
disabling many templates for global shares.

Will it be possible to find a way to have our own patches, or should I apply
patches after a pear update?

Thanks for your advice

Dom

Dominique LALOT