[horde] Identifying a users session ID

Terry Soucy terry.soucy at unb.ca
Thu Mar 17 17:04:32 UTC 2011

Heya,

We are running horde 3.2.8.  With users constantly responding to
phishing email, we have devised a way to identify the user from our
logs, but I need a way to log them out of webmail in order for them to
stop sending mail.  I thought the best way to do this would be to just
delete their session data in the horde_sessionhaldner table, but I have
no way of associating a logged in user with any session.  Is this
possible?  We use php sessions in a mysql database.

Terry
--
Terry Soucy, Systems Analyst             Integrated Technology Services
University of New Brunswick, Fredericton Campus  http://www.unbf.ca/its