[horde] Horde 4.0 error: hordetree.js not found

Andreas Müller andy at andreasmueller.net
Sat Mar 19 15:54:53 UTC 2011

Additionally I want to mention that there is a directory

# ll /usr/share/php/data/horde/
insgesamt 32
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 23240 19. Mär 12:49 COPYING
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  3460 19. Mär 12:49 README
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root  4096 19. Mär 12:49 scripts

with exactly the same time of creation as the web-directory
/var/www/web/horde4_beta

Could somebody please have a look at my pear configuration?

:/# pear config-show
Configuration (channel pear.php.net):
=====================================
Auto-discover new Channels     auto_discover <not set>
Default Channel                default_channel  pear.php.net
HTTP Proxy Server Address      http_proxy <not set>
PEAR server [DEPRECATED]       master_server    pear.php.net
Default Channel Mirror         preferred_mirror pear.php.net
Remote Configuration File      remote_config <not set>
PEAR executables directory     bin_dir          /usr/bin
PEAR documentation directory   doc_dir          /usr/share/php/doc
PHP extension directory        ext_dir          /usr/lib/php5/20090626
PEAR directory                 php_dir          /usr/share/php
PEAR Installer cache directory cache_dir        /tmp/pear/cache
PEAR configuration file        cfg_dir          /usr/share/php/cfg
directory
PEAR data directory            data_dir         /usr/share/php/data
PEAR Installer download        download_dir
/tmp/buildd/php5-5.3.3/pear-build-download
directory
PHP CLI/CGI binary             php_bin          /usr/bin/php
php.ini location               php_ini <not set>
--program-prefix passed to     php_prefix <not set>
PHP's ./configure
--program-suffix passed to     php_suffix <not set>
PHP's ./configure
PEAR Installer temp directory  temp_dir         /tmp/pear/temp
PEAR test directory            test_dir         /usr/share/php/test
PEAR www files directory       www_dir          /usr/share/php/htdocs
Cache TimeToLive               cache_ttl        3600
Preferred Package State        preferred_state  stable
Unix file mask                 umask            22
Debug Log Level                verbose          1
                                horde_dir <not set>
PEAR password (for             password <not set>
maintainers)
Signature Handling Program     sig_bin          /usr/bin/gpg
Signature Key Directory        sig_keydir       /etc/pear/pearkeys
Signature Key Id               sig_keyid <not set>
Package Signature Type         sig_type         gpg
PEAR username (for             username <not set>
maintainers)
User Configuration File        Filename         /root/.pearrc
System Configuration File      Filename         /etc/pear/pear.conf

After installation of Horde-Beta there will be an additional line which
correctly points to my Horde webdirectory:

Base Horde directory           horde_dir        /var/www/web/horde4_beta

Another question: how can I restart from zero and how can I be sure
there is nothing on this box which has to do with Horde?

Andy