[horde] Migrating to a new Horde install

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Wed Mar 30 00:16:43 UTC 2011

So, after some success at getting installed, I'm stuck with the most obvious question.  No one else has asked it, so it's probably stupid or lazy..

When Horde4.0 is finally released, many people will be upgrading from a legacy installation.  Which brings its own challenges, to be sure.  However, I will be setting Horde4.0 on a completely new box.  Given that there about 732 tabs worth of options to wade through and configure, is there some way to get an easy synopsis of all the old configuration parameters?

I'm dreading wading through this lot once - let alone setting it up on stage and then doing it all again on prod (although at that stage it may be easier to copy over the install/config files I've built on stage, but I'm not sure about the soundness of that approach.

Thanks.

Simon