[horde] Horde 4.0-RC2

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Mar 30 01:05:37 UTC 2011

> The installation method for Horde 4 has been changed to use the PEAR
> installer. To prepare your local PEAR installation to install software from
> Horde's PEAR server, run the following commands from the command line:

>   pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
The above seems to have worked as expected.
# pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
Channel "pear.horde.org" is already initialized

Lost my good luck on the following instruction.
>   pear install horde/horde_role-beta

# pear install horde/horde_role-beta
downloading Horde_Role-1.0.0RC2.tgz ...
Starting to download Horde_Role-1.0.0RC2.tgz (2,281 bytes)
....done: 2,281 bytes
Validation Error: task <tasks:postinstallscript> in file
Horde/Role.php is invalid because of "Analysis of post-install script
"Horde/Role.php" failed: Parser error: token_get_all() function must
exist to analyze source code, PHP may have been compiled with
--disable-tokenizer
"

>   pear run-scripts horde/horde_role

I assume that the above line will only work if the first two do so I
have stopped here and have been checking google with no luck yet.

Any idea as to what I might have missed?

Thanks,

ed