[horde] Horde 4.0-RC2 - upgrade from RC1 help

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:26:55 UTC 2011

On 3/29/11 5:52 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:

>   pear upgrade -c horde
Did this and it seemed to work fine.
> Then log in as an administrator and update any outdated configurations
> and
> database schemas in the configuration interface.
All I get is a blank screen.  I copied conf.php.dist to conf.php to see
if that made a difference and it didn't.
I see this error in the log:  Mar 30 16:10:14 sam HORDE: HORDE PHP
ERROR: Undefined index: perms [pid 3248 on line 20 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/Core/Factory/Perms.php"]
RC1 was working fine.
Is there another step I am missing?

Thank you for any tips/advice,

--