[horde] ActiveSync on nokia e75

Vittorio Manfredini vittorio at vitsoft.bz
Thu Mar 31 16:07:53 UTC 2011

 I am confusing ..

I use horde 3 in production with z-push for email push and it's work fine.

Now I read that horde4 will support activesync starting from the z-push project. I was very happy I can realize my dream to have the opportunity using only a sw to syncronize calendar, contacts and email.

As you said there are no plan to support email syncronization (email push), now what I have to say to my customers, sorry you loose email push, but you can sincronize contacts and calendars ?

I thik that a email push sevice it's a need, maybe (for my point of view)  more that syncronize calendar and contacts.

I do calendar and contacts syncronization now using syncml on nokia, not very good but it's work and using z-push activesync for email,

My hope was that I can do all this actions with a single piece of software.

Thanks in any case for the great job.iwth horde4 very impressive.

--
Vittorio Manfredini
email: vittorio at vitsoft.bz