[horde] Firefox 4 remembering Horde session

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Sat Apr 2 01:45:45 UTC 2011

Quoting Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net>:

> Long-time Horde user, just upgraded to Firefox4 and now find that
> when I restart Firefox with remembered tabs it comes back with a
> logged in Horde session. With 3.6 it would restore the tabs and I'd
> get a Horde login screen - what I'd like to see...
>
> I have firefox set to clear cookies and active logins on quit, and
> not to save passwords. Bit stumped! Whilst this is a FF question
> really as it presents to Horde I thought someone in here may have
> come across it... anyone any ideas?

You need to set the hidden sessionstore prefs as so:

(navigate to "about:config")

browser.sessionstore.privacy_level = 2
browser.sessionstore.privacy_level_deferred = 2

mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

Thanks Mike - Default are 0 and 1 - setting them to 1 and 1 gave me the
behaviour I want. That leaves less critical http only websites logged in
(forums, etc) but forces a Horde (https) re-login.

Cheers
Simon.