[horde] New website online

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Fri Apr 8 19:14:59 UTC 2011

Sveiki,

> From: Michael J Rubinsky

> Like http://www.horde.org/apps or do you mean something else?
> --

> Yes, exactly!  I think this should be in the strip on the top right between Home and Downloads...

> Either that, or the call out in the community block should be
> reworded - I had no idea going to Community would give me the app
> descriptions (I thought it would tell me more about the mailing
> lists and sites that use Horde, so I never even clicked on it).

+1  that.

Also  I  suggest grouping applications into same categories
which are they grouped in the sidebar of Horde and adding some big icons for
those  categories and applications. For example like in Windows Control
Panel.  It  would  be  a  lot easier for the user to see all available
applications and categories at once.

By   the   way  I really like big changing area with screenshots in the center of front
page!  Just my  mouse  wants to click on those screenshots to see them
bigger and maybe even more information on the thing :)

--
Best regards,
 Vilius