[horde] horde-db-migrate error

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Fri Apr 8 22:29:33 UTC 2011

> From: horde-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:horde-
> bounces at lists.horde.org] On Behalf Of Michael Rubinsky
> Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net>:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > So, I installed the final H4 as a fresh install and set it up from
> > scratch with a new (empty) db.
<SNIP>
> > The log says only:
> >
> > 2011-04-08T22:34:59+01:00 ERR: HORDE [horde] Share name
> > user at mydomain.com not found [pid 18239 on line 179 of
> > "/usr/share/php/Horde/Share/Sql.php"]
> > 2011-04-08T22:34:59+01:00 NOTICE: HORDE [horde] PHP ERROR:
> Undefined
> > variable: cal [pid 18239 on line 53 of
> >
> "/usr/share/horde4/kronolith/migration/18_kronolith_upgrade_categorie
> > totags.php"]
> >
> > Any  ideas?
>
> There are two issues here:
>
> The first issue is that for some reason the share that represents a
> calendar that a particular event belongs to is not being found.

Ja, not too worried about that one.  It was my user and probably an experiment.

> The second issue is the real showstopper as far as finishing the
> migrations is concerned. Code that should only be executed when the
> share is found *is* being run when the share is not found.
>
> The second issue has already been fixed in the code - as I responded
> in the previous thread that you referenced. I also provided a link
> that shows the changes.

I remembered you fixing it - that was part of the rationale behind the totally fresh install :)  So, is there something I need to do now?  I don't know anything about git.  Is there some way to download the new file, or should I attempt to do it manually?

Simon