[horde] horde-db-migrate error

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Apr 8 22:36:48 UTC 2011

Sorry, sometimes I have to be reminded that not everyone is a developer :)

You can get the file here and just replace the one on your server:

http://github.com/horde/horde/blob/master/kronolith/migration/18_kronolith_upgrade_categoriestotags.php

--
Mike

Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net> wrote:

> From: horde-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:horde- > bounces at lists.horde.org] On Behalf Of Michael Rubinsky > Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net>: > > > Hi > > > > So, I installed the final H4 as a fresh install and set it up from > > scratch with a new (empty) db. <SNIP> > > The log says only: > > > > 2011-04-08T22:34:59+01:00 ERR: HORDE [horde] Share name > > user at mydomain.com not found [pid 18239 on line 179 of > > "/usr/share/php/Horde/Share/Sql.php"] > > 2011-04-08T22:34:59+01:00 NOTICE: HORDE [horde] PHP ERROR: > Undefined > > variable: cal [pid 18239 on line 53 of > > > "/usr/share/horde4/kronolith/migration/18_kronolith_upgrade_categorie > s > > totags.php"] > > > > Any ideas? > > There are two issues here: > > The first issue is that for some reason the share that represents a > calendar that a particular event belongs to is not being found. Ja, not too worried about that one. It was my user and probably an experiment. > The second issue is the real
showstopper as far as finishing the > migrations is concerned. Code that should only be executed when the > share is found *is* being run when the share is not found. > > The second issue has already been fixed in the code - as I responded > in the previous thread that you referenced. I also provided a link > that shows the changes. I remembered you fixing it - that was part of the rationale behind the totally fresh install :) So, is there something I need to do now? I don't know anything about git. Is there some way to download the new file, or should I attempt to do it manually? Simon -- Horde mailing list Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/ To unsubscribe, mail: horde-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org