[horde] Error after upgrading from RC2 to FINAL

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 02:35:12 UTC 2011

When you say "Sounds like more localtime to UTC time conversion
issues" do you mean that I'm not the first one to experience such
problems??

I agree with what you said:  full day events are OK.

Regarding the activesync, I have an iphone, how did you get the thing
configured to sync?  I tried with Exchange Server in the iphone but it
says "Exchange Account - Unable to verify account information"