[horde] Error after upgrading from RC2 to FINAL

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:33:19 UTC 2011

I'm not very good with Apache, just beginning...  I figured you're
right.  I forgot to add a redirect as per the wikipage:

"Next, you will need to configure your webserver to redirect the URL
/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync to your horde/rpc.php file. How you do
this depends on your webserver and it's configuration. For Apache,
something like:

Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /var/www/horde/rpc.php"

I am using Apache but unsure where to add this redirect.  In
httpd.conf?  If so, where in this file?

Thanks guys!!!!