[horde] Error after upgrading from RC2 to FINAL

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 16:02:27 UTC 2011

Mmm I seems to get stuck on this active sync thing...

Horde resides in /var/www/htdocs/horde4/

Horde is configured as this:

ActiveSync: enabled
State Storage Settings:   horde_activesync_device
Name of table to hold device information:      horde_activesync_state
Name of table to hold state data:     horde_activesync_map
Name of table to hold mapping data for device-sent changes:
horde_activesync_device_users

In /etc/httpd/httpd.conf I put:
Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /var/www/htdocs/horde4/rpc.php

The mod_ssl module was commented out and I LEFT commented.

On the iPhone, I created a new account, selected Microsoft Exchange
and configured as this:

email: lp.allard.1 at gmail.com (btw its also my username in Horde)
Domain: left blank
Username: my horde username (my email)
Password: my horde password

Click Next

I am presented with a new field to fill out, called the server.  I
entered the address of my horde server. From my machines on my local
network, I can access Horde using

http://$SERVERIP/horde4/login.php

SO I entered

http://$SERVERIP/

in my iPhone and Clicked Next.  The iPhone said: "Exchange Account -
Unable to Verify account information"

Then I ignored this error, clicked Next and came back in the config to
disable the SSL option.  I get the same error....

Obviously I am missing something...

Any idea would be appreciated!!!