[horde] ActiveSync and personal LDAP Addressbook?

Florian Brandner florian at brandner.net
Sat Apr 16 12:21:07 UTC 2011

Hi there!

I've got a question regarding ActiveSync: I set it up on my Android
phone, and syncing contacts and calendar ran out of the box.
But is it possible to sync contacts against a personal LDAP instead of
the SQL addressbook? When I try that, I get a message in the synclog
that Personal_LDAP is not a valid addressbook. For some reason this
message is in german, everything else is in english.

Is that a bug, or am I missing something? Thanks!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Florian Brandner

WWW:    http://www.brandner.net        eMail:  florian at brandner.net