[horde] ActiveSync and personal LDAP Addressbook?

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Apr 16 17:11:07 UTC 2011

Quoting Florian Brandner <florian at brandner.net>:

> Hi there!
>
> I've got a question regarding ActiveSync: I set it up on my Android
> phone, and syncing contacts and calendar ran out of the box.
> But is it possible to sync contacts against a personal LDAP instead of
> the SQL addressbook? When I try that, I get a message in the synclog
> that Personal_LDAP is not a valid addressbook. For some reason this
> message is in german, everything else is in english.

In theory there isn't any reason why this shouldn't work. Was there
any errors present in the Horde log? Please provide the log of a
conversation between client/server where this fails. See
http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync for instructions on how to obtain
this log.

mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)