[horde] Best Practice: Adding regional holidays (swiss and bavarian)

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Mon Apr 18 11:10:50 UTC 2011

On the channel we had a discussion on how horde handles holidays because
somebody wanted to add national or regional holidays to the holiday calendar
source. IIRC in the past horde used Date_Holiday_* as a source.

How is it done now?

Does it support regional holidays and how are they configured?

I volunteer for adding swiss and bavarian if it is possible.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer

B1 Systems GmbH