[horde] two small problems

David Williams david at deafwhale.com
Sun Apr 24 23:34:33 UTC 2011

I enjoy my new horde email program. Thank you!
I am using an online version set up by my ISP.
I need help with two problems:

At first all was going great. Then the following message popped up
while I was setting up email filters.

"Fatal error: Call to a member function setWhitelist() on a non-object
in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/ingo/lib/api.php on line 201"

The timing of the message indicated that I had done something wrong so
I deleted all my filters but the message keeps popping up every time I
open my "white list"

Nor can I open the white list to delete the names.

I been trying to download a copy of Horde email program but the server
is running so slow that it would day an entire day to download.

Thank You for any suggestions,

David