[horde] Activesync with calendar not working properly

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Apr 25 13:54:11 UTC 2011

Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
>   I just realized that the calendar on my iphone is not being updated or
> refreshed by my horde framework as it should be.  I configured everything
> correctly (activesync, horde, the iphone, etc) but what I believe happened
> is that the phone initially sync'ed itself (when I activated the sync for
> the 1st time) with the horde framework but never re-synced after...
>
>   I'd like to post some output of the activesync log but the file is 12.2MB
> and there is well over 140,000 lines in there...  If I need to post
> something, what should I look for?

The best thing to do is to:

(1) Make sure you have a dedicated activesync log - this is
configurable in the AS setup.
(2) Start with a fresh sync by deselecting the calendar sync on the
iPhone and then reselect it.
(3) Let the phone sync. After it has completed try changing/adding an
entry on the client - wait for it to sync. Then change/add an entry
via the web and wait for it to sync. Post the resulting log to a new
ticket on bugs.horde.org.

mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org