[horde] Activesync with calendar not working properly

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:43:49 UTC 2011

Mike, I am not sure if its worthwhile to open a bug report since it seems
to be working now.  I have no clue why, but it works.  Here's what I did:

    1-Empty the active-sync log completely
    2-Unselected the exchange calendar within the exchange options on
the iphone
    3-Select the exchange calendar within the exchange options on the iphone
    4-Waited for the phone to sync
    5-Created a new event from the phone
    6-Confirmed the event sync'ed on Horde (it did)
    7-Modified the event on Horde
    8-Confirmed the event was changed on the phone.
All went well this time.  I am not sure really, but I think the app I am
using is not top quality so maybe a glitch on the app.  Also the default
iphone calendar always sync'ed correctly so one more indication the custom
calendering app I use might be the problem.

Just out of curiosity, are anybody aware if Pocket Informant can sync with
Horde?  Other iphone users out there that areusing something better/more
powerful than apple's stock software?

If you think I still need to open a bug report, let me know, I'll do!

Thanks!!!

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>: >> Quoting Louis-Philippe