[horde] "Perform Maintenance Operations", what to do ?

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 1 09:19:10 UTC 2011

Hello to all on this list,

Well, this one is a pretty straigh-forward question :

Every now and then, when I log in (or other users on other
installations), they get a message saying :

# Last login: Sat 30 Apr 2011 19:09:27 EEST from 192.168.252.123
# MessageMail is ready to perform the maintenance operations checked below. Check the box for any operation(s) you want to perform at this time.

[CHECKBOX HERE] All old linked attachments more than 6 months old will be deleted.

[BUTTON] Perform Maintenance Operations [BUTTON] Skip Maintenance

Does anyone know what to do on this ? Up to now, I've always responded
negatively (Skip Maintenance).

Any ideas ?

S.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
 - Vangelis