[horde] new versions / website redesign

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Mon May 2 17:10:24 UTC 2011

> > fixes like such wrong includes which where commented upstream with
> > "NOTABUG" where since years require-calls are failing because wrong
> > relative path resolution in several packages
> >
> > {__sed} --in-place
> > "s#'Horde/Serialize.php'#'/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/Serialize.php'#"
> > %{buildroot}%{_datadir}/%{name}/lib/Horde/SessionObjects.php
>
> I'm not sure what this means?
>
> -chuck

This is packaging-related rpm scripting. I can only offer Harald to team up
with me and create a version of the horde4 packages which works for fedora,
too.

There are openSUSE and SLES packages for horde3 which I have in production use
- and as said above, horde4 are rolling out. I can help him if he provides a
VM to test the results.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer