[horde] new versions / website redesign

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon May 2 19:32:18 UTC 2011

Am 02.05.2011 19:10, schrieb Ralf Lang:
>>> fixes like such wrong includes which where commented upstream with
>>> "NOTABUG" where since years require-calls are failing because wrong
>>> relative path resolution in several packages
>>>
>>> {__sed} --in-place
>>> "s#'Horde/Serialize.php'#'/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/Serialize.php'#"
>>> %{buildroot}%{_datadir}/%{name}/lib/Horde/SessionObjects.php
>>
>> I'm not sure what this means?

replacing non working relative paths before packaging
without the need to know the exactly line or
unpack the tarball manually

> This is packaging-related rpm scripting. I can only offer Harald to team up
> with me and create a version of the horde4 packages which works for fedora,
> too.
>
> There are openSUSE and SLES packages for horde3 which I have in production use
> and as said above, horde4 are rolling out. I can help him if he provides a
> VM to test the results

i am not sure how to go ahead since there are many different subpackages
for pear and i have no idea how upstream thinks a migration-path
should work

PEAR is nonsense on a linux-system with a package-managment and
why the menu is called "download" nobody knows :-(

this are my used apckages, there was long ago a manual setup
on MacOSX and it was really simple to reinstall this on linux
with reuse the existing configurations and some simle changes
and now the developers are deciding to break all this stuff
for whatever reason?

-rw-r----- 1 builduser builduser 3,4K 2011-02-03 22:04 horde-dimp.spec
-rw-r----- 1 builduser builduser 7,4K 2011-02-03 22:04 horde-imp.spec
-rw-r----- 1 builduser builduser 5,6K 2011-02-03 22:04 horde-ingo.spec