[horde] default behavior reply button

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Wed May 4 16:18:21 UTC 2011

Neither the OP nor I are not contending that options don't exist - merely that when I press "Reply" the default should be to reply to the sender and not reply to all.  If I want to reply to all (a far less frequent occurrence) then I don't mind the extra click).  But as every other mail client has Reply, Reply All and Forward clearly visible (without having to click a little arrow beside any button), I think Horde/Imp should too.

In an ideal world, the layout would be Reply, Reply All, Forward and the Forward should have the down arrow so you can chose to forward inline or as an attachment (with the default behaviour to be inline).

Simon