[horde] default behavior reply button

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:45:12 UTC 2011

2011/5/4 Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net>

> [...]

I completely agree.

For example lists are configured ( follow the excellent list manager
http://www.sympa.org )  with two reply possibilities.
reply_to_all
reply_to-sender

If horde default is reply_to_all, you bypass list defaults.

I have no example of mail clients having such default. If I read in the
header mail from XX, if I reply, I should contact XX, not XX and the
planet..

I have been very upset sometimes by lists defaulting to reply_to_all.
Sometimes, you want to reply privately. *That can do very very bad things!!*
 If you forget somebody, you can resend to all. But if everybody got an
answer you want private, that's too late.

Please, switch back to old behaviour or put a pref. Remenber, that pear
makes harder to patch horde code.

Thanks in advance

Dom

Dominique LALOT