[horde] default behavior reply button

Molina Eslava, Rafael rafael.molina.sspa at juntadeandalucia.es
Fri May 6 07:42:25 UTC 2011

Hi

My intention was not create controversy. My opinion is the same that
when i write the first message. I think that "reply" button by default
must respond only to the remitent, but this is only a desicion of the
developers.

However, i think that is shown that if this button is customizable, it
would be an improvement.

Thanks. I will try modify the function, although i am not an expert in
php.

Im surprised with the improvements of  Horde 4, i think that the work
done it's fantastic.