[horde] default behavior reply button

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Thu May 5 13:35:07 UTC 2011

> I completely agree.
>
> For example lists are configured ( follow the excellent list manager
> http://www.sympa.org )  with two reply possibilities.
> reply_to_all
> reply_to-sender
>
> If horde default is reply_to_all, you bypass list defaults.

At least for me IMP replies to mailing list by default if List headers are present. And to ALL if it is a non-mailing list message. This is very suitable defaults.

If you are on the list, you want to reply to the list, except some edge cases.

And if you are participating in simple To: Cc: conversation, you almost always want to reply to all of them and not to break conversation. IMP should take into the account the addresses which were on To: and which on Cc: header and put them into new mail accordingly though. But everything else is fine by me.

More over, in DIMP notification box warns you that you are replying to all.

Hence your examples are invalid.

--
  Vilius