[horde] Upgrade to Horde4, or stay with 3?

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Tue May 10 13:38:29 UTC 2011

Simon

As far as I'm aware, H3 applications that haven't been ported won't work with H4 - so you would lose Ansel and Trean and Whups, etc.  But perhaps Jan will correct me on that.

My advice would be to leave it for a while - unless there's an H4 application feature you simply must have - and whilst the ActiveSync is compelling, I believe there's an easy work around.  If your contacts are stored in LDAP, you could set up a parallel H4 installation and just use that for the iphones sync.

Simon