[horde] Upgrade to Horde4, or stay with 3?

Bruno Costacurta techie at costacurta.org
Wed May 11 16:25:58 UTC 2011

Hello,

IMHO I'll answer 'No'. Why ?
It seems the configuration file conf.php is not portable from H3.
So there is the need to start from scratch file conf.php from H4.
Meaning the lost of all specific configuration used in previous H3.

(note : I queried the mailing list about this (lack of ?) portability
H3 to H4 but got no clear answer about this).

Bye,
Bruno

> Hi all... I have been watching with interest the posts from people
> upgrading to H4 and am keen to do so, with some good functionality and
> improvements that will make several things easier for my family setup...
>
> BUT there are a couple of things that I am hesitant about.
>
> I have a full function H3 setup
(snip)