[horde] Upgrade to Horde4, or stay with 3?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed May 11 16:43:16 UTC 2011

the main question is: are the still updates for Horde3 in the future?

if not we get really funny because one have the choice between
secruity-problems or some days to migrate his whole stuff and
pray that it works really

i will never understand why somebody thinks it is a good
attitude to throw away backward-compat......

seeing that there no longer tarballs, the PEAR splitted in thousands of
packages without thinking one second what this means for rpm-driven systems
and apckage-builders feels like nobody cares about users as also in
bugreports like http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/9670