[horde] Upgrade to Horde4, or stay with 3?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed May 11 21:16:18 UTC 2011

Zitat von Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>:

> Am 11.05.2011 23:00, schrieb Andrew Morgan:
>
>> Are we arguing about the upgrade from Horde3 to Horde4, or the
>> switch to PEAR packaging?
>
> BOTH
>
> because if you make a major-upgrade AND siwtch the whole way the
> thing is packed
> and distributed the matrix (database, config, locations, open_basedir..) is
> so much larger and would be big enough for the major-upgrade alone
>
> Nobody is happy about a braindead switch of all at the same time

You made you point clear. More than that. Can you please stop now
bitching around and move on? You are ridiculous inpolite and
offending, despite everybody on this list trying to help you
patiently. If you hate Horde so much, don't use it. We have so many
users that are happy with our Horde 4 releases, that we don't care
about a single person who doesn't know how to behave. We all can spend
our time better helping those that actually want our help and that are
capable of constructive criticism.