[horde] strange errors in horde-log

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu May 12 22:08:26 UTC 2011

Quoting Stephan Kleber <stephan at admin.nabira.de>:

> There are some other strange things happening according to the logs that
> have nothing to do with the above. I post part of the log for you to
> look what you can make of it.

2011-05-05T13:34:32+02:00 WARN: HORDE [horde] PHP ERROR:
RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/var/www-ssl/horde4/lib/../turba/themes/luc) [<a href='recursivedirectoryiterator.--construct'>recursivedirectoryiterator.--construct</a>]: failed to open dir: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden [pid 2178 on line 113 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/Themes/Cache.php"]

Your PHP seems broken.  Pursuant to
http://www.php.net/manual/en/recursivedirectoryiterator.construct.php
the RecursiveDirectoryIterator throws an UnexpectedValueException if
the path doesn't exist.  So if your PHP is instead throwing an error
message, it appears to be broken.

I can verify that my version of PHP throws Exceptions instead of
raising errors.

michael